A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to the world of DreamLeaf!
DreamLeaf is an exciting character-focused board game, designed to be played with friends.
Venture the land of dreams in search of creatures to fill the dreams of your people in the world below. Compete against your friends to build the largest Dream Kingdom! But beware of Morbheus, the god of dreams, who is easily unsettled...he won’t be happy if you cannot cooperate.
Features include (but are not limited to):
- A competitive AND cooperative multiplayer experience!?
- Cute dreamy garden aesthetic
- A plethora of lovable characters
- An even bigger plethora of story moments
- An opportunity to put your voice acting skills into practice!
- Virtual Game Master
- Text file with links to the board (in the website Roll20)
- You have to open one of these links to play!
- A sheet of Key Terms to help you if you get stuck
We recommend using Discord/Zoom, as one person is required to stream the Virtual Game Master whilst all players are accessing the board.
NOTE: Only Windows users can run the Virtual Game Master, but only one person in your group needs to run this program. The rest of the group only needs to access the Roll20 webpage to interact with the board, and watch the Virtual Game Master stream.
So anyone can play as long as you have one Windows user in your group!